Please visit my other blog, click and watch

Wie ik ben

Mijn foto
Dit wordt mijn dagboek,waarin mijn creativiteit in de vorm van fotografie, tekenen, schilderen en handgemaakte poppen vertelt over wat mij dagelijks bezighoudt. My thoughts, my creativity, my dreams ..... a little glimpse into my daily life.

October

October

Snow Queen

Snow Queen
© Mapi

Don't forget the birds

Don't forget the birds

Lightshow Kijkduin

Lightshow Kijkduin
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
vrijdag 10 juni 2011

PostHeaderIcon Pentecost



Window Sill,  June 10th 2011.



Wishing you a great weekend  !









The Adagietto from Mahler's Fifth Symphony

(by TheNQHO)



6 reacties:

Ans van Ispelen zei

Mooie muziek,Mapi.
En een fijn Pinksterweek-end

Groetjes Ans

lheurebleue zei

jij ook een fijn weekend!

Draffin Bears zei

Dear Mapi,

I love your pretty pansies and they are one of my favourite flowers and always enjoy having them growing around my house.

Happy Pentecost weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

Castles Crowns and Cottages zei

Pretty, pretty Mapi! SUCH LOVELINESS HERE! THANK YOU FOR VISITING ME LAST NIGHT and now I am working on a new post...I am rather late because my Friday was very busy with the last day of school and then a Friday night party! WOOWOW I am tired. BUT SUMMER VACATION HAS BEGUN!!!! Anita

Josien zei

Mijn 'tuin- en weer-kalender' zegt dat het morgen niet zou moeten regenen. Ik wens je een mooi weekend met Zon!

Martina zei

Een heel fijne weekend Mapi, this photo is simply wonderful - i'd lke to paint it! Veel liefs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...