Please visit my other blog, click and watch

Wie ik ben

Mijn foto
Dit wordt mijn dagboek,waarin mijn creativiteit in de vorm van fotografie, tekenen, schilderen en handgemaakte poppen vertelt over wat mij dagelijks bezighoudt. My thoughts, my creativity, my dreams ..... a little glimpse into my daily life.

October

October

Snow Queen

Snow Queen
© Mapi

Don't forget the birds

Don't forget the birds

Lightshow Kijkduin

Lightshow Kijkduin
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
maandag 31 oktober 2011

PostHeaderIcon Happy Halloween



 Halloweencard made by Mum.




MAKING JACK O' LANTERNS
 

Just take a golden pumpkin

Of quite the largest size,

Cut all 'round the stem, just so,

Scrape out the inside below,

And cut two holes for eyes.

And now fix a nose beneath,

And such a great big mouth with teeth,

And you've a jack-o'-lantern!



Then fix a tallow candle,

Just big enough to light,

And when it flickers, see him blink,

And when it flares up, see him wink

And smile so broad and bright.

This is the jolliest sort of a fellow,

With cheery face so round and yellow,

This funny jack-o'-lantern.



-Anonymous




10 reacties:

lheurebleue zei

pompoenen nog even bewaren voor sint-maarten!

Riitta Sinikka zei

I love it!!! Best regards Riitta Sinikka.

La Maison zei

Halloween laat ik voorbij gaan hoor. Maar pompoenen sla ik niet af. Een lekker soepje of zo mmmm.

Lieve groet
Hermine

Yvette zei

wat gaaf...ja we maken er een feestje van!!!!

Yvette zei

ik vergeet te zeggen hoe leuk de kaart is

doeidoei

Castles Crowns and Cottages zei

MAPI!!!! THANK YOU for coming by last night!!!! I hope you had a wonderful celebration! I am so busy with school that the holidays just fly by me!

HUGS TO YOU SWEET FRIEND! Anita

Draffin Bears zei

Hi Mapi,

Love the sweet card your Mum made and the poem is so lovely.
Hope you are enjoying the weekend

Hugs
Carolyn

Lemons and blue zei

Wat een schattige Haloweenkaart!

Joke

Castles Crowns and Cottages zei

Lieve Mapi!!!

THANK YOU FOR VISITING YESTERDAY and as I LOOK up into the skies, I always think of my dear friends like you, over the great ocean.....peace my sweet Mapi, Anita

Unknown zei

Hi Map! So many wonderful photos! It reminds me of the time I visited Holland...such a lovely country. Thanks for taking me there again :O)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...